If you are searching for a one-stop solution for all the Taoist funeral arrangements, then Singapore Bereavement Planners is the best choice.
We offer you a wide range of services so that you can easily spend quality time during the funeral wake period with your loved one.
Due to the fact that there are different denominations within Taoism, the rites and rituals for the deceased can differ from one to another. But aside from just providing the arrangements, We are experienced in funeral practices and customs. We are able to provide advice and guidance to the family in a bid to ensure that proper honor and dignity are given to their loved one, amidst a meaningful funeral.
Our Funeral Director(s) are familiar with both funeral Rites and all the necessary activities. You can rest assured that we will provide the right advice whenever needed.
Most importantly, our staff are well trained, understand what family grief entails and we are always sensitive to family members’ needs. These are among the numerous reasons why many families trust us when it comes to a Taoist funeral, Singapore.
3 Days at void deck cost $7588
5 Days at void deck cost $8388
- Funeral Director
– To assist in booking of cremation slots, making all necessary arrangements and consultation of funeral procedures.
- Pall-Bearer services
– Collection of the deceased body from the place of death, Hospital, or Home.
– Transportation service to bring the deceased body back to our parlour for embalming, make-up and shower.
– Transportation service to bring the deceased body back to the funeral venue.
– Transportation service to bring a choice of Casket to the funeral’s venue.
– Pall-Bearer to present encoffining service. One service staff on the last night of the funeral.
- Funeral day
– Pall-Bearer and transportation to the crematorium on the day of the funeral.
– A 4-sided simple coffin. Simple Polished Wood Cremation half glass or fully covered coffin.
– A contemporary hearse to transport the deceased to the designated places of cremation.
– cosmetic make-up, shower and Embalming service.
- Taoist Lantern
– 1 pair of lanterns with deceased age.
– 1 set of standard tent setups for the casket area. Carpet flooring and curtains in the casket area. 2 pieces of surrounding canvas. 1 piece of cooking area canvas 10 round tables, 15 square tables and 80 plastic chairs 2 big fans, 4 small fans and general lighting.
- Taoist chanting sessions (Based on dialect group)
– To arrange and provide: 1) One Priest chanting during encoffin ritual. 2) Priest chanting during the last night of the funeral. 3) One Priest chants on the funeral day.
- Paper house
– 1 paper house of size 6 feet big. – 1 pair of gold bar and silver bar mountain.
Taoist funeral decoration setup.
- Photo Enlargement
– 1 enlarged photograph with a 10-inch by 12-inch wooden frame. – 6 pieces of passport-sized photographs.
- Flower arrangement
– 1 elegant photo flower wreath. – 2 table bouquets on the altar.
- Toilet – 1 portable plastic toilet.
- Fridge – 1 portable fridge.
- Bus charter
1 air-conditioned bus to the crematorium and back. (35 to 40 pax capacity)
- Complimentary services – Complimentary Ash Collection Services. – Complimentary Condolence book. – Complimentary Condolence safe book. – Complimentary Funeral notice at wake.
- ** Other Costs excluded from the package.
Others Items needed for encoffin necessities, (eg: T-shirts) will be charged on a consignment basis.
* Joss Papers and Prayer offerings will be charged on a consignment basis.
* Food and drinks will be charged on a consignment basis.
* No-hidden cost or GST for all our pricing.
* Customized package is available upon request
*Package price excludes purchase of Urn, Niche space and Marble Inscriptions.
* Cremation fee
All information, and pictures in this brochure are for impression only and may be subject to changes as may be required. The Company reserves the right to change without prior notice.
Elements of Taoist Funerals
The following services are included in our special funeral package for Taoists.
- Embalming services
- Funeral venue service
- pall bearing services
- Funeral ritual ceremony
- Ash collection service
- Transportation services
Here a detailed view of the package is given below.
The Funeral Package Starts from $7588.
The funeral ceremonies are organized keeping in view the needs of the families. The Taoist funeral rituals and rites are not strict, so it usually varies from one household to another. Besides just making arrangements, we aim to guide you and make the funeral arrangements in a fuss-free and easy manner.
Being an experienced funeral service provider, we are offering basic and premium funeral arrangement, which includes cremation and burial services at affordable rates.
Memorial services are a good time for the bereavement family to be reminded of the deceased. We also provide post-funeral advice and arrangement for the Taoist ritual transcendence ceremony.
Our funeral management team will discuss all the details with you to ensure that you are delivered with the service that complements your needs and budget.
Rest assured because we will take all the responsibility on our shoulders.
We are one of the most preferred funeral service providers.
We believe in assisting families during tough times. Our staff is trained specially in establishing meaningful relationships with family members so that they do not feel alone.
Our Services Funeral Director
Our funeral director will begin the communication process with you, explaining all the process in detail. You will be provided full detail about the arrangements, funeral procedures, and expenses.
Taoist Funeral Services
It is never easy to lose loved ones and say your final goodbyes. It also entails the responsibility of planning and carrying out the best funeral possible. What if you’re stumped and don’t know where to begin?
Hiring us is the best option in these circumstances. We are well-known throughout the country for providing our clients with professional funeral services. We have a team of trained staff to assist you in planning a dignified funeral ceremony that is filled with kindness, compassion, and gentleness.
You can rest assured that you will receive the funeral that you desire. Everything, from preparing the casket to preparing venues, making arrangements, and the embalming process, will be planned and discussed.
Why Choose Us?
Here are the reasons to engage us for funeral services for Taoists.
Peace of Mind
Our funeral directors will assist you using professional practices. We are a team of experts that do not compromise on the quality of services.
So be ready to get the highest standards we can provide in the funeral package.
Trusted Across the Country
We are a trusted group of professionals known across the country for providing affordable and practical Taoist funeral services. We have served thousands of clients by delivering contemporary funerals.
Reach Out to Us Now
Our funeral team will ensure that you are provided with all the professional support. Our team will take into consideration all your concerns and queries.
We are committed to offering a helping hand to families during their tough times.
With years of experience in the field, we will assist you on all grounds for funeral arrangements to last goodbyes. We guarantee to provide you with a one-of-a-kind funeral service for your loved one who believes in Taoism.
If you want to hire, feel free to contact our team. They will provide you with in-depth information about the funeral package. You can also visit us; we are available 24/7 for your assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our funeral services are rich in cultural traditions and rituals. Every step holds significant importance in honoring the deceased and providing comfort to their loved ones. Some common key rituals include
- Chanting and Prayer
- Incense Offerings
- Ritual Offerings
- Funeral Processions
- Paper Burning
There are various offerings made to honor the deceased and provide their spiritual needs in the afterlife. This includes:
- Incense Sticks
- Joss Paper
- Food and Drinks
- Paper Replicas
- Hell Bank Notes
- Flowers & Fruits
We understand that losing a loved one is a challenging and emotional time. We provide comprehensive support to grieving families.
Some of the support services we offer include:
- Funeral Planning
- Documentation Assistance
- Transportation and Logistics
- Venue Arrangements
- Post-Funeral Support