Free Thinker Funeral
Home / Free Thinker Funeral
A non-religious funeral, a Free thinker funeral. As a Free thinker, there’s no restriction on the number of days to be held for the wake. Burial or Cremation can be done.
Advance planning is getting more welcome these days. Pre-planning funeral suits your needs and suits your last wishes, it is also a responsible act. If you ever need to decide how you want your loved ones to celebrate their last journey in life, it will never be an easy task. But it is a decision worth making. Leaving down a clear instruction is an act of love for your family after you pass on. It also relieves your family from stressful funeral arrangements and the financial burden that comes with this. You have the choice of specific last wishes for your funeral. Putting a funeral plan will ensure your wishes are honored when the time comes. Contact us now to learn more!
Our 24 Hour Funeral Hotline 61000566
3 Days at void deck cost $4000
5 Days at void deck cost $4800
- Funeral Director – To assist in booking of cremation slots, making all necessary arrangement and consultation of funeral procedures.
- Pall-Bearer services – Collection of deceased body from place of death, Hospital or Home. Transportation service to bring deceased body back to our parlour for embalming, make-up and shower. Transportation service to bring deceased body back to funeral’s venue. Transportation service to bring choice of Casket to funeral’s venue. Pall-Bearer to present encoffining service. One service staff on last night of funeral.
- Funeral day – Pall-Bearer and transportation to crematorium on the day of funeral.
- Casket – A 6-sided economy coffin. Simple Polished Wood Cremation half glass coffin.
- Hearse – A Glass Hearse.
- Embalming – Cosmetic make-up, shower and Embalming service.
- Tentage – 1 set of standard tent setup for casket area. Carpet flooring and curtains in casket area. 2 pieces of surrounding canvas. 1 piece of cooking area canvas 10 round tables, 15 square tables and 80 plastic chairs 2 big fans, 4 small fans and general lighting.
- Toilet – 1 portable plastic toilet.
- Fridge – 1 portable fridge.
- Decoration – Free thinker funeral decoration setup and backdrop.
- Photo Enlargement – 1 enlarged photograph with 10inch by 12 inch wooden frame. 6 pieces of passport-sized photograph.
- Flower arrangement – 1 photo flower wreath. 1 table bouquet.
- Bus charter – 1 air conditioned bus to crematorium and back. (35 to 40 pax capacity)
- Complimentary services – Complimentary Ash Collection Services. Complimentary Condolence book. Complimentary Condolence safe book. Complimentary Funeral notice at wake.
** Others Cost excluded from package. Cremation Fee of deceased. *Others Items needed for encoffining necessity, (eg: tshirt) will be charge on a consignment basis. *Additional Food and drinks will be charge on a consignment basis. *No-hidden cost or GST. *Optional to upgrade Casket. *Package price exclude purchase of Urn, Niche space and Marble Inscriptions.
One of the most difficult things people encounter while arranging funerals is that they are not aware of the steps and procedures. They do not know which funeral company they should hire or who they should ask for help. Singapore Bereavement Planners are here to offer you quality Singapore funeral services during these tough times.
We aim to plan the best funeral, providing you the excellent services in all the possible ways. You will be provided with everything without any hassle in a timely manner. Our team of professionals will utilize all their capabilities in making your experience with us remember able. You can also get a personalized funeral, adding extra details of your own choice. This is also one of the best ways to send the departed soul with love and honor it deserves. Also, our services are available at much cheaper rates, we do not charge GST nor service charge.
We know that planning funerals are never easy, so we are available for your help 24/7. You can easily reach us at any time of day or night. Our team will respond to your queries and help you get through these tough times. Contact us at Careline: 61000566