Free Thinker Funeral Services, Singapore
Home / Free Thinker Funeral
A non-religious funeral, a Free thinker funeral. As a Free thinker, there’s no restriction on the number of days to be held for the wake. Burial or Cremation can be done.
Advance planning is getting more welcome these days. Pre-planning a funeral suits your needs and suits your last wishes, it is also a responsible act. If you ever need to decide how you want your loved ones to celebrate their last journey in life, it will never be an easy task. But it is a decision worth making. Leaving down a clear instruction is an act of love for your family after you pass on. It also relieves your family from stressful funeral arrangements and the financial burden that comes with this. You have the choice of specific last wishes for your funeral. Putting a funeral plan will ensure your wishes are honored when the time comes. Contact us now to learn more!
- Funeral Director – To assist in booking of cremation slots, making all necessary arrangements and consultation of funeral procedures.
- Pall-Bearer services – Collection of the deceased body from the place of death, Hospital or Home. Transportation service to bring the deceased body back to our parlour for embalming, make-up and shower. Transportation service to bring the deceased body back to the funeral venue. Transportation service to bring a choice of Casket to the funeral venue. Pall-Bearer to present encoffining service. One service staff on the last night of the funeral.
- Funeral day – Pall-Bearer and transportation to the crematorium on the day of the funeral.
- Casket – A 6-sided economy coffin. Simple Polished Wood Cremation half-glass coffin.
- Hearse – A Glass Hearse.
- Embalming – Cosmetic make-up, shower and Embalming service.
- Tentage – 1 set of standard tent setups for the casket area. Carpet flooring and curtains in the casket area. 2 pieces of surrounding canvas. 1 piece of cooking area canvas 10 round tables, 15 square tables and 80 plastic chairs 2 big fans, 4 small fans and general lighting.
- Toilet – 1 portable plastic toilet.
- Fridge – 1 portable fridge.
- Decoration – the decoration setup and backdrop.
- Photo Enlargement – 1 enlarged photograph with 10 inch by 12-inch wooden frame. 6 pieces of passport-sized photographs.
- Flower arrangement – 1 photo flower wreath. 1 table bouquet.
- Bus charter – 1 air-conditioned bus to the crematorium and back. (35 to 40 pax capacity)
- Complimentary services – Complimentary Ash Collection Services. Complimentary Condolence book. Complimentary Condolence safe book. Complimentary Funeral notice at the wake.
Contacting UsWe know that planning funerals is never easy, so we are available for your help 24/7. You can easily reach us at any time of day or night. Our team will respond to your queries and help you get through these tough times. Contact us at Careline: 61000566
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many, such as
- Absence of Religious Rituals
- Non-religious Celebrants
- Humanistic Values
- Focus on Celebration of Life
- Secular Symbolism
- Inclusive and Open Environment
- Minimal Supernatural References
There are no specific venues as these funerals are diverse and personalized. So these funerals can be held in a variety of venues depending on the preferences of the deceased and their family.
Call us at (+65) 61000566 for more information.