Home / Christian Funeral Package
Christian Funeral Service
Divine plan for humankind, through Jesus’s death on the cross, Jesus pays the penalty for mankind’s sin and mankind’s relationship with God is restored.
What are the common rituals at a Christian Funeral?
The rituals at a Christian funeral usually include:
- The offering of prayers. Scriptures and prayers with a comforting theme are read during the service.
- A eulogy in honour of the person who has passed on. A tribute to someone who has just died. What is the purpose of eulogy? A eulogy is a speech given at a memorial service in memory of a person who has died. The purpose is to recall the defining qualities and highlights of a life lived in a way that benefits the audience, particularly the family. It should capture the essence of the life lived.
- Reading Bible aloud. Bible readings for funerals can give structure and meaning to a service, helping to support the family and friends of the deceased with their grief. Bible verses for funerals and funeral prayers help acknowledge the loss of someone and bring comfort for those mourning the death of a friend or relative.
- A Christian funeral also include singing appropriate hymns from the Bible.
- Cremation of the deceased, carry out at Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium Complex, address, 300 Mandai Road Singapore 779393. OR
- Burial of the decease, carry out at Choa Chu Kang Cemetery, (in Catholicism, the Rite of Committal)
Respecting Christian Funeral Traditions.
The Christian Funeral service is all about honoring and paying respect to your loved one that passed on. The Christian Funeral service itself should reflect on your loved one’s life, it should offer up a prayer that your loved one gets into Heaven, and it should give strength and comfort to those who are grieving and help them cope with their loss. While Christian Funeral rituals are solemn affairs, they are a time for the family to come together and reflect on their loved one and his or her presence in their lives.
Losing your loved one can be one of the most stressful time periods in your life. During these hard and challenging times, we at Singapore Bereavement Planners are here to offer you full help and support. Our team will shoulder your responsibilities and help you get the best Christian funeral packages Singapore.
Our aim is to consider all the needs of our clients and provide them with suitable ways to cope with their sorrow. If you wish to arrange an eco-friendly funeral, our professional staff will be there to assist you in that too.
Christian Funeral Packages Singapore
There are 3 days and 5 days Singapore Christian funeral packages currently available at Singapore.
The prices are;
- 3 Days Christian funeral package at $4000
- 5 Days Christian funeral package at $4800
6-SIDED ECONOMY CASKET
4-SIDED CLASSIC CASKET
8-SIDED CLASSIC CASKET
FULL GLASS CASKET
3 Days at void deck cost $4000
5 Days at void deck cost $4800
- Funeral Director
– To assist in booking of cremation slots, making all necessary arrangement and consultation of funeral procedures.
- Pall-Bearer services
– Collection of deceased body from place of death, Hospital or Home. Transportation service to bring deceased body back to our parlour for embalming, make-up and shower. Transportation service to bring deceased body back to funeral’s venue. Transportation service to bring choice of Casket to funeral’s venue. Pall-Bearer to present encoffining service. One service staff on last night of funeral.
- Funeral day
– Pall-Bearer and transportation to crematorium on the day of funeral.
– A 6-sided economy coffin. Simple Polished Wood Cremation half glass coffin.
– A contemporary hearse to transport the deceased to the designated places of cremation.
– Cosmetic make-up, shower and Embalming service.
- Tentage– 1 set of standard tent setup for casket area. Carpet flooring and curtains in casket area. 2 pieces of surrounding canvas. 1 piece of cooking area canvas 10 round tables, 15 square tables and 80 plastic chairs 2 big fans, 4 small fans and general lighting.
1 portable plastic toilet.
– 1 portable fridge.
– Christian funeral decoration setup and backdrop.
- Photo Enlargement– 1 enlarged photograph with 10inch by 12 inch wooden frame. 6 pieces of passport-sized photograph.
- Flower arrangement
– 1 photo flower wreath. 1 table bouquet.
- Bus charter
– 1 air conditioned bus to crematorium and back. (35 to 40 pax capacity)
- Complimentary services – Complimentary Ash Collection Services. Complimentary Condolence book. Complimentary Condolence safe book. Complimentary Funeral notice at wake.
** Others Cost excluded from package.
*Others Items needed for encoffin necessities, (eg: T-shirts) will be charge on a consignment basis.
* Food and drinks will be charge on a consignment basis.
* No-hidden cost or GST for all our pricing.
* Customized of package is available upon request
*Package price exclude purchase of Urn, Niche space and Marble Inscriptions.
* Cremation fee
All information, pictures in this brochure are for impression only and may subject to changes as may be required. The Company reserve the right to change without prior notice.
One of the most difficult things people encounter while arranging funerals is that they are not aware of the steps and procedures. They do not know which funeral company they should hire or who they should ask for help. Singapore Bereavement Planners are here to offer you quality Singapore Christian funeral services during these tough times.
We aim to plan the best funeral, providing you the excellent services in all the possible ways. You will be provided with everything without any hassle in a timely manner. Our team of professionals will utilize all their capabilities in making your experience with us remember able.
You can also get a personalized funeral, adding extra details of your own choice. This is also one of the best ways to send the departed soul with love and honor it deserves. Also, our services are available at much cheaper rates, we do not charge GST nor service charge.
We know that planning funerals are never easy, so we are available for your help 24/7. You can easily reach us at any time of day or night. Our team will respond to your queries and help you get through these tough times. Contact us at Careline: 61000566