Home / Christian Funeral Package
Christian Funeral Service, Singapore
Divine plan for humankind, through Jesus’s death on the cross, Jesus pays the penalty for mankind’s sin and mankind’s relationship with God is restored.
Common rituals at a Christian Funeral
The rituals usually include:
- The offering of prayers. Scriptures and prayers with a comforting theme are read during the service.
- A eulogy in honor of the person who has passed on. A tribute to someone who has just died. What is the purpose of eulogy? A eulogy is a speech given at a memorial service in memory of a person who has died. The purpose is to recall the defining qualities and highlights of a life lived in a way that benefits the audience, particularly the family. It should capture the essence of the life lived.
- Reading the Bible aloud. Bible readings for funerals can give structure and meaning to a service, helping to support the family and friends of the deceased with their grief. Bible verses for funerals and funeral prayers help acknowledge the loss of someone and bring comfort to those mourning the death of a friend or relative.
- It also includes singing appropriate hymns from the Bible.
- Cremation of the deceased, carry out at Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium Complex, address, 300 Mandai Road Singapore 779393. OR
- Burial of the decease, carry out at Choa Chu Kang Cemetery, (in Catholicism, the Rite of Committal)
Respecting Christian Traditions
The funeral service is all about honoring and paying respect to your loved one that passed on. It should reflect on your loved one’s life, it should offer up a prayer that your loved one gets into Heaven, and it should give strength and comfort to those who are grieving and help them cope with their loss. While the funeral rituals are solemn affairs, they are a time for the Christian family to come together and reflect on their loved one and his or her presence in their lives.
Losing your loved one can be one of the most stressful time periods in your life. During these hard and challenging times, we at Singapore Bereavement Planners offer full help and support. Our team will shoulder your responsibilities and help you get the best Christian funeral package in Singapore.
Our aim is to consider all the needs of our clients and provide them with suitable ways to cope with their sorrow. If you wish to arrange an eco-friendly funeral, our professional staff will be there to assist you with that too.
Christian Funeral Packages, Singapore
There are 3 days and 5 days packages currently available.
The prices are;
- 3 Days Christian funeral package at $4000
- 5 Days Christian funeral package at $4800
6-SIDED ECONOMY CASKET
4-SIDED CLASSIC CASKET
8-SIDED CLASSIC CASKET
FULL GLASS CASKET
3 Days at void deck cost $4000
5 Days at void deck cost $4800
- Funeral Director
– To assist in booking of cremation slots, making all necessary arrangements and consultation of funeral procedures.
- Pall-Bearer services
– Collection of the deceased body from the place of death, Hospital or Home. Transportation service to bring the deceased body back to our parlour for embalming, make-up and shower. Transportation service to bring the deceased body back to the funeral venue. Transportation service to bring a choice of Casket to the funeral venue. Pall-Bearer to present encoffining service. One service staff on the last night of the funeral.
- Funeral day
– Pall-Bearer and transportation to the crematorium on the day of the funeral.
– A 6-sided economy coffin. Simple Polished Wood Cremation half-glass coffin.
– A contemporary hearse to transport the deceased to the designated places of cremation.
– Cosmetic make-up, shower and Embalming service.
- Tentage– 1 set of standard tent setups for the casket area. Carpet flooring and curtains in the casket area. 2 pieces of surrounding canvas. 1 piece of cooking area canvas 10 round tables, 15 square tables and 80 plastic chairs 2 big fans, 4 small fans and general lighting.
1 portable plastic toilet.
– 1 portable fridge.
– Funeral decoration setup and backdrop.
- Photo Enlargement– 1 enlarged photograph with a 10-inch by 12-inch wooden frame. 6 pieces of passport-sized photographs
- Flower arrangement
– 1 photo flower wreath. 1 table bouquet.
- Bus charter
– 1 air-conditioned bus to the crematorium and back. (35 to 40 pax capacity)
- Complimentary services – Complimentary Ash Collection Services. Complimentary Condolence book. Complimentary Condolence safe book. Complimentary Funeral notice at the wake.
** Other Costs excluded from the package.
*Others Items needed for encoffin necessities, (eg: T-shirts) will be charged on a consignment basis.
* Food and drinks will be charged on a consignment basis.
* No-hidden cost or GST for all our pricing.
* Customized the package is available upon request
*Package price excludes the purchase of Urn, Niche space and Marble Inscriptions.
* Cremation fee
All information and pictures in this brochure are for impression only and may be subject to changes as may be required. The Company reserves the right to change without prior notice.
One of the most difficult things people encounter while arranging funerals is that they are not aware of the steps and procedures. They do not know which funeral company they should hire or who they should ask for help. We are here to offer you quality Singapore Christian funeral services during these tough times.
We aim to plan the best funeral, providing you the excellent services in all possible ways. You will be provided with everything without any hassle in a timely manner. Our team of professionals will utilize all their capabilities in making your experience with us rememberable.
You can also get a personalized funeral, adding extra details of your own choice. This is also one of the best ways to send the departed soul the love and honor it deserves. Also, our services are available at much cheaper rates, we do not charge GST or service charges.
We know that planning funerals are never easy, so we are available for your help 24/7. You can easily reach us at any time of day or night. Our team will respond to your queries and help you get through these tough times. Contact us at Careline: 61000566
Frequently Asked Questions
Each element holds significant meaning within the Christian faith. Everything aims at honoring the life of the deceased and comforting the grieving family and friends. These elements may vary depending on the customs and traditions followed within the family.
Common key elements include:
- Gathering and Reception
- Scripture Readings and Prayers
- Eulogy and Tributes
- Sermon or Homily
- Hymns and Worship
Yes, we offer tailor funeral service packages for Christian families. Call (+65) 61000566 to know more about our custom packages.