Buddhist funeral Services are majorly centered on the belief in reincarnation. Indeed, much of the faith of the Buddhist is centered around his belief in karma as well as its effect on rebirth. A Buddhist believes death is the beginning of a new round of rebirth, which is determined by both the eminence and quota of karma that was accumulated during such deceased’s lifetime. At Singapore Bereavement Planners, we help the family to provide the deceased loved one with a meaningful and dignified sendoff, and help him move on smoothly to his next life.
Simply because we understand that even the easiest decisions can most times appear very difficult to make for the family of the bereaved in a time as difficult as this, we have buckled up to ensure that our Funeral Consultants are up to speed to offer advice based on any Buddhist Funeral customs and traditions whenever the need arises.
In essence, our staff are well trained to be very attentive and sensitive to the needs and requirements of the family because we understand what it means to lose a loved one. We are proud of our work.
Engage Singapore Bereavement Planners for Buddhist Funeral Singapore
At Singapore Bereavement Planners, we aim to provide a range of Buddhist Funeral Services to relieve the stress of the families of the deceased. We know that losing your loved ones can never be easy. We are here to offer you a helping hand during these hard times.
Our team is equipped with the best funeral directors, who relieve your stress by taking all your Buddhist funeral Singapore arrangements into our own hands.
Discover how our team will deliver top-notch services and affordable Buddhist funeral packages to you.
Our Buddhist Funeral Services
Each of our group members is trained to serve you in a special way.
We will make all the arrangements for you while giving you all the emotional support you need amid these challenging times.
In Buddhism, there is a belief that death is simply a new gateway to rebirth. They strongly believe in reincarnation, considering death as a natural part of one’s life. Buddhist Funeral Rituals are carried out in a peaceful environment with a view that they help the deceased individual progress through the new life. Our Buddhist funeral packages can also be customized, providing you an option to plan a funeral ritual that will be recalled for years to come.
Our team delivers to you the unparalleled funeral services that we are proud of.
Buddhist Casket Setup
Buddhist Funeral Packages
3 Days Void Deck cost $5300
5 Days Void Deck cost $6100
- Services from Funeral Director – To give immediate response to the grieve family, making all necessary arrangement and consultation of funeral procedures.
– 4 sided coffin, choose from two colors. High gloss polished wood with designated religious ornaments .
- Pall-Bearers – To provide transport and labors:
– Collection of deceased body from place of death, to bring deceased body back to our parlour for embalming, make-up and shower, change clothing. – Send deceased body and casket back to the funeral wake venue (void deck) for encoffin ritual. – On the actual day of the funeral procession to the designated place of cremation.
- Ceremonial Items
– Sandalwood powder– Sandalwood– Cotton roll – 2 Oil cups – 1 high quality porcelain incense burner – Long sandalwood incense (est 6 hrs) – Short sandalwood incense (est 1 hr) – Quality pagoda incense (Also for Buddha offerings) – Lotus Blanket – Red Cloth, Red Plate and paper umbrella
- Hearse – A contemporary hearse to transport the deceased to the designated places of cremation.
- Tentages Set up includes: – 1 set of standard tent setup for casket area. – Carpet flooring and curtains in casket area. – 2 pieces of surrounding canvas. – 10 round tables, 15 square tables and 100 plastic chairs. – 2 big fans, 4 small fans and general lighting.
- Buddhist chanting sessions To arrange and provide: 1) One reverend chanting during encoffin ritual.2) Three reverend chanting during final night of funeral. 3）One reverend chanting on funeral day.
- Vegetarian Food & Fruit offerings – 1 set of food offerings for the deceased, serve during encoffin ritual, final night of funeral and on funeral day. – 1 set of fruits offerings for the deceased. – 1 set of fruits offering for Buddha’s alter.
- Decorations – Buddhist funeral decoration setup and backdrop.
- Photo Enlargement – 1 enlarged photograph to 10inch by 12inch frame up with wooden photo frame. – 6 pieces of passport-sized photograph.
- Floral arrangement – 1 elegant photo flower wreath. – 2 table bouquets on the altar. – 2 table bouquets on the buddha’s altar.
- Toilet – 1 portable plastic toilet.
– 1 portable fridge.
- Bus charter – 1 fully air-conditioned bus of 35 to 40 pax capacity, 2 ways from funeral wake venue to the crematorium.
- Complimentary services – Complimentary Ash Collection Services.
– Complimentary Condolence book.
– Complimentary Condolence safe book.
– Complimentary Funeral notice at wake.
- ** Others Cost excluded from package. *Others Items needed for encoffin necessities, (eg: T-shirts) will be charge on a consignment basis.
* Food and drinks will be charge on a consignment basis.
* No-hidden cost or GST for all our pricing.
* Customized of package is available upon request
*Package price exclude purchase of Urn, Niche space and Marble Inscriptions.
* Cremation fee
All information, pictures in this brochure are for impression only and may subject to changes as may be required. The Company reserve the right to change without prior notice.
We have initiated special Buddhist funeral packages to help the family members of the deceased face the reality of death. We know that making funeral arrangements during these tough times is very challenging. So better to plan ahead of time. We will help you arrange a dignified farewell for your loved ones, express your feelings and thoughts, and uniquely say goodbye.
Buddhist Funeral Package Singapore
At the loss of your dear ones, you can contact us to get a tailored Buddhist funeral package Singapore. We pride ourselves on being one of the best and most trusted funeral service providers here in Singapore.
- The Purpose of our funeral services
When death comes, most people are usually unaware of the funeral procedures. They find it very challenging to get everything prepared on time. This is where Singapore Bereavement Planners can offer you great help.
At Singapore Bereavement Planners, we consider every funeral as important and personal as it is to you. Having years of experience in the field, we desire to help our clients in every possible way. We offer you a few options and packages that you can select from. Cheap Funeral Package that work within your budget. Starting from $5300/-.
Here is why you require to hire our Buddhist Funeral Services.
- Our team will provide emotional support to you and your family.
- We will prove to be a helping hand in planning a funeral for your loved one.
- We give you the desired information to help you make a wise decision.
Need any assistance? Simply call us and talk to our team. They will provide you with quality services without compromising on any small detail. You can request a face-to-face meeting with our team as well.